- Learn how inclusion, well-being, engagement and innovation are all connected
- Discover the practices necessary to have a more creative and innovative workforce
- Hear how organizations have applied this research to drive innovation
In this science-based webinar, Dr. Laura Hamill will share the latest research around innovation — and how it relates to well-being, engagement and inclusion in the workplace.
Dr. Hamill will share research from the Limeade Institute on the following topics:
- Well-being: feeling good and living with purpose
- Engagement: a deep connection and sense of purpose at work that creates extra energy and commitment
- Inclusion: a sense of belonging, connection and community at work
We’ve carved out 10-minutes for Q&A at the end with our speaker Dr. Laura Hamill.
Our speaker, Dr. Laura Hamill, Chief Science Officer of the Limeade Institute and Limeade Chief People Officer has spent more than 25 years working with some of the world's biggest companies to successfully implement employee engagement, measurement and research strategies.
A sought-after speaker and thought leader in the employee engagement field, Dr. Hamill has spoken at major conferences, including the National Alliance of Healthcare Purchaser Coalitions (NAHPC) Annual Forum, the HERO Annual Forum, The Culture Summit and dozens more. She’s been featured in Fast Company, Inc., SELF, US News & World Report and numerous top HR publications.
Dr. Hamill earned her Ph.D. in industrial/organizational psychology from Old Dominion University and a B.S. in psychology from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She currently lives in Woodinville, Washington, with her family and golden retriever.