Who should attend
- C-level Executives, Directors and HR Managers looking to understand Employee Engagement in an applied business context
- HR Managers and Line Managers looking to deploy an Employee Engagement Strategy
- Aspiring HR and organisational leaders.
You will learn how to ...
- Accelerate growth and profitability in a competitive economy
- Understand Employee Engagement and create a programme on a sound commercial basis
- Harness the latent talent in labour-intensive workforces
- Motivate your employees even more than you do now
- Connect your employees to the Vision and Purpose of your business
- Adapt your implementation style to meet the needs of the employees
- Improve your chances of winning an Employee Engagement Award
In a time poor world, it will only take one working day (9am-5pm).
Introduction to Employee Engagement
- Definition and scope
- Why employee engagement is critical to your businesses success
- How to align engagement to achieve the needs of the business
Establishing a Strategy
- Get Employee Engagement on the executive agenda
- Developing organisational engagement
- Building in incisive questions to support the learning process
- The qualities of a successful implementation
- Understanding your employees and how to improve “the day-to-day”
- Value your people, value their views
- Engagement drivers and what they achieve
- “Allow those closest to the end to have input at the beginning”
- How to encourage your team to maximise their contribution to the business
- Recognition and Promotion
Avoiding Risks and Pitfalls
- The make-up and structure of groups
- Anticipating and overcoming trainee problems
- Handling difficult cases
- Identifying and valuing outcomes
This programme will be run in collaboration with A2B Excellence.
About A2B Excellence
A2B Excellence focuses exclusively on maximising business outcomes. EE is in our toolkit because it represents a powerful long-term tool for competitiveness; creating productivity & profitability.
- An award-winning team, inc recognition from CIPD for training and L&D; plus two consecutive global awards for EE delivery
- A strong track record in public and private sectors, with over 30 years of facilitation experience
- Devoted to applying training to real business problems: we build high-performance teams and develop change plans
- Our work has been independently validated, saving millions of pounds