In 2009, the Department for Business, Innovation & Skills published Engaging for Success. More commonly known as the 'MacLeod Report', it showed how performance and profitability can be transformed by employee engagement. How? By the Four Enablers of engagement.
One of the enablers – Strategic Narrative – refers to “visible, empowering leadership providing a strong strategic narrative about the organisation, where it’s come from and where it’s going.”
We’re delighted our next INSIGHTS event will explore how to make your leaders more visible – in just 2 hours a month!
- Learn how to create a simple yet strategic communication plan that fits on one side of A4.
- Understand how to weave your strategic business objectives into your communication activities.
- Play a combination of Top Trumps, Countdown and Trivial Pursuit as you plan your activities!
- Create high-impact activities to ensure your leaders stay engaged too.
- Leave the event armed with practical ideas for getting leaders out-and-about straight away!
The event will be led by Masgroves, who help make companies better through brilliant communication. They have worked successfully with companies and individual leaders to increase engagement both in teams and company-wide.